ACCSES NJ Member Employment Horizons is looking to add a Part-Time Culinary Arts Instructor to their staff in Cedar Knolls, NJ.
Award winning Vocational Rehabilitation agency seeks dependable individual to provide classroom and hands-on instruction in food preparation and related areas for a variety of programs for people with disabilities and other barriers to employment.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
- High School diploma
- Four or more years employment in food preparation and/or cooking industry
- ServSafe Certification or willingness to obtain
- Strong hands on teaching skills to individuals and small groups
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under stress and maintain an even temperament
- Excellent frustration tolerance and adaptability
- CPR/First Aid certification or willingness to obtain
- Formal culinary or nutrition training (can be substituted for 2 years of experience)
- Experience working with special needs population
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view more openings with ACCSES NJ, Click Here.
Employment Horizons is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.