We're Always Hiring! Don’t see a position that fits your needs but still want to apply? Submit an application below by hitting APPLY NOW button below. As long as we have your information on hand, we’ll keep in contact with you should an opportunity arise in your area.Apply Now
Company: ACCSES New Jersey, Inc.
Location: Territories Open – Central (Hunterdon, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Ocean, Somerset) ; South (Atlantic, Cumberland, Salem, Camden, Burlington, Gloucester, Cape May)
ACCSES NJ is seeking a highly professional, organized, reliable and detail-oriented Territory Sales Representatives for the Central & Southern NJ regions. Ideal candidates are energetic, ambitious and goal-oriented. The day to day in this role includes meeting with prospective clients within your assigned territory, territory cold calling(canvasing), discussing our products and services and putting together a sales estimates.
Our passion is creating jobs for people with disabilities. We connect our customers to an established network of nonprofit agencies who hire talented people with disabilities. Every purchase made through ACCSES NJ has a purpose. We make sure you get the products and services you need, when you need them, at a competitive price, while also providing employment opportunities and making the American dream more accessible to people with disabilities. Our Products & Services are on NJ State Contract, which mean they can be offered and purchased by NJ Governmental agencies without needing to go out to bid. We need people who share this same philosophy and can maintain a long-term focus on building lasting relationships and a positive reputation.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- A winning attitude and a proven trend of personal growth and performance over time
- Longevity at previous jobs and a desire for a long-term career
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management abilities
- Some business-to-business sales experience, a plus
- Willingness to engage in physical labor
- Must be able to digest our catalog offering and services in order to solutions base sell
- English (Required)
- US work authorization (Required)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred but not mandatory)
- Ability to Commute
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to be successful
- Professional and courteous demeanor
- Valid Driver’s license
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Lead generation or Field Marketing experience preferred but not required
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to work with a CRM
- Ability to lift 25 pounds or make a delivery to a client when necessary
- Attend company meetings as required
- Attend and stay at company annual conference & other conference the company attends overnight,
- Driving daily multi-stop appointments.
- Always have a positive attitude and the ability to learn
- Provide the proper feedback to the Sales Director in a timely fashion
- Represent ACCSES NJ & its Members at all times with the utmost degree of professionalism and expertise.
- Perform other duties or responsibilities as required