Training Resource Center
Lunch and Learn: Social Distancing and Supporting People with Disabilities on the Job and in the Home
No Events have been schedualed, please check back soon or subscribe for event alerts!
- How to submit a support ticket in ProcessEx in ProcessEx
- How to take a Screen Shot- ProcessEx in ProcessEx
- ProcessEx - How to reply and close a ticket in ProcessEx
- How to Acknowledge POs in ProcessEx
- How to bill Flat Rate Contracts AKA AutoInvoice Contracts in ProcessEx
- Incremental Billing and Invoicing in ProcessEx
- Shipping Orders without Invoicing in ProcessEx
- Shipping & Services Features in ProcessEx
- How to Acknowledge a CSR Report Request in ProcessEx
- How to Manually Enter CSR Data quarterly in ProcessEx
- Filling out the CSR template for Bulk Uploads of Quarterly CSR Data in ProcessEx
Quick Start Guides
Get the guides you need for you preferred service application.
SAGE CRM User Guides
Adding a new company
- Click New (The plus sign in the right hand corner of the screen in a green circle) | Select New Company.
- Type the first few letters of the company name, and click Enter Company Details. The system searches for possible duplicate company names.
For more information on deduplication, please refer to *Preventing duplicate entries. If no potential duplicate company is found, the New Company page is displayed.Download the PDFDOWNLOAD PDF
SharpSpring User Guides
In SharpSpring, you can add a single contact at a time. You can do so without uploading them from a list or having them fill out a form on your website.
This is useful for when you have someone’s business card and want to add them to the Contact Manager. Once you have someone’s name or email, you can them as a lead in SharpSpring.
This article details how to add contacts.Manually Creating and Cloning Contacts In SharpSpringDOWNLOAD PDF