Guest Sign Up
Bookings are closed for this event.
6 Gauntt Place - Flemington, NJ 08822
TIME 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
RECRUITMENT EVENT WITH:
Hiring for: Janitor/ Cleaner (NJ1436770)
- Both full time and part time positions available.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out heavy cleaning duties such as cleaning fixtures.
- Notify management of repair needs.
- Move and dust furniture and fixtures.
- Lock doors after hours.
- Maintain restrooms.
- Gather and dispose of trash.
- Wash and reline waste containers.
- Maintain floors and carpets.
- Follow specs when preparing cleaning solutions.
- Requisition and distribute cleaning supplies.
- Comply with all regulations and corporate custodial guidelines.
- Clean and perform preventative maintenance on custodial equipment.
- Follow established antiseptic techniques.
- Adhere to all environmental, safety and health regulations.
Knowledge sets include:
Brooms, carpet cleaning equipment, carpet shampooers, dry mops, dust mops, floor buffers, floor scrubbers, push brooms, window squeegees or washers, vacuum cleaners and wet mops.
Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Applicant MUST pass a State of New Jersey Background Check.
Flemington One Stop
Building #2, Go down the ramp to the lower level conference room.
6 Gauntt Place, Flemington NJ 08822
Tuesday, November 13th at 10:00 am – please be on time!
Please share this job opportunity with anyone who may be interested in attending. It is encouraged, but not mandatory, to RSVP to attend this event. RSVP to Jessica.Johannesen@dol.nj.gov to reserve a seat.