Guest Sign Up
Online bookings are not available for this event.
Having Trouble Purchasing a Ticket?
TIME 12:30 pm - 1:45 pm
Join ACCSES New Jersey for this webinar through its partnership with TechXtend and Avail Support to discuss options to continue to engage with the individuals in your programs through technology.
Time: 12:30 PM
Duration: 1 Hour
Register: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
With face-to-face contact with consumers difficult at best due to the Social Distancing policy and the introduction on remote services we are sharing examples of how to utilize technology to deliver remote employment support and continue service delivery based on state guidelines.
During this webinar for ACCSES NJ members, participants will be provided with:
- An overview of the accommodations made by New Jersey Vocational Rehabilitation
- NJ DVRS has loosened its policy regarding face-to-face support for consumers engaged in Supported Employment Services and Long Term Follow Along.
- Practical examples on how best to support and communicate with your consumers during COVID-19 using basic technology
- Summiting documents and obtaining consumer’s signature
- Overview of how a digital, job coaching program- avail® can provide personalized, remote employment support through the use of Telehealth/ video conferencing.
- Working example of remote job coaching, via avail® and video conferencing platforms like Zoom.
- Resources for more information regarding Telehealth and support available.
Contact us for more details
Kevin Askew, email@example.com