Center for Vocational Rehabilitation
15 Meridian Rd
Eatontown, NJ 07724
Pay and Benefits
$13.00 – $14.00 per hour
Driver(s) for Special Needs Adults to and from Participant homes and day program located in Eatontown.
Early morning (6:00-7:00 AM start) and late afternoon (2:30 PM) fixed route runs in company vans. Monday to Friday only. Drivers may be required to provide minimal assistance to individuals entering and exiting vehicle.
Seeking individuals who live in Ocean County and/or Monmouth County.
Post-COVID-19 protocols in place for Drivers and Riders.
MUST have clean Driving Record. MUST pass criminal background check.
Additional details provided during interviews.
These are Permanent positions.
Pay: $13.00- 14.00 per hour
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Drivers and Riders required to wear Masks at all times. Full COVID-19 protocols in place within business, following CDC and OSHA guidelines. Vehicles disinfected twice daily (by Driver). Supply of Masks, Gloves, Disinfectant maintained on vehicles.
- Do you have the following license or certification: NJ MVC?
- Do you speak English?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
Expected Hiring Date
1 to 3 days
I have an ongoing need to fill this role
Day shift, Monday to Friday
Additional Job Details
- Pay Frequency: Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- This Job Is: A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply, Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED, A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more, A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply, Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma, A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Apply method: Email
Do you want applicants to submit a resume? Yes