ACCSES NJ Member Employment Horizons is looking to add a Shipping/Receiving Associate to their staff.
Shipping & Receiving Associate
Employment Horizons is a not for profit organization seeking to hire a Shipping & Receiving Associate to work in our warehouse located in Cedar Knolls, NJ. The primary role of this position is to plan, organize, and monitor the receiving, storage, and distribution of all items received and/or shipped from the warehouse.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
- High School Diploma or GED (required)
- Previous forklift and pallet jack experience required
- Forklift certification preferred
- Previous experience in a warehouse setting preferred
- Basic reading and math skills
- Familiarity with MS Office applications and internet
- Comfort using heavy work-machinery, office machinery
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of shipping regulations
- Organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- First aid/CPR certification or willingness to obtain
- Must be able to lift, lower, push, and pull items up on a regular basis
Interested and qualified applicants should contact Amanda Cortese, Director of Human Resources at 973-538-8822 ext. 265 or email@example.com at their earliest convenience.
Employment Horizons is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Click Here to see all ACCSES NJ Job Openings